Monday, 22 July 2013

Saturday, 20 July 2013

Da Skumduffa battleship constructed.

What started out as a Robogear bit, a collection of cleaning bottle bitz and manufactorium kit chimneys has become something far greater. Taking far less time than I expected I got the battleship finished and undercoated on Friday just before heading out for our weekly RP night of ConX.

Friday, 19 July 2013

Da Skumduffa Battleship, nearly there.

Just a quick one this morning as last night I managed to get some more done on Da Skumduffa Battleship.
With the added bonus of a scale comparison to my Tyranid Hiveship one the left and a Desolater Class chaos Battleship on the right.
All of the matchstick work is finished on the main body and I reckon it needs less than 10 more little bits to finish up the 'mouth'/'chin' and it'll be ready for some plasticard work and fine detail, including some Gunz on the new gundecks.

Hopeful I'll have it ready to spray this weekend but I know the final details will be very fiddly so will no doubt take longer than that but fingers crossed.

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Big Mek Undercoated and Da Skumduffa Battleship

The other day I promised a picture of my undecorated Big Mek Gargshuv Mek’gubbinz having added some of the Bitz above. As often happens things got busy, this time involving a parents visiting from Germany, Sledge Hammer getting over friendly with my old shed, a tip to London and a whole load of Quadro.
With temperatures outside a little high for my little one right now I'm just taking a break as she watches some telly before lunch and will share what I've managed to do this last week or so.

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Dakkajet finished and the next project

Yesterday I posted up the results of my weathering experiments. Since then I've managed to finish the Jet so read on to see how it's come out.

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Dakkajet WIP 2 Weathering done..

So the last couple of days have seen me make progress on my Dakkajet.
I left you yesterday with it looking like the above and uncertain about the flame effect.

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Dakkajet WIP2 progress

Yesterday saw me post up the Dakkajet as it stood last night. I was a little concerned so today while my little girl had a nice long nap I've done some more work on the two areas that where bothering me.

Monday, 1 July 2013

Dakkajet WIP

So as I've mentioned things are a bit hectic around hear so Hobby and blogging have to take a back seat.I have however managed to fit a game in Vs Lester which will at some point see the light of day as a battle report. However for a quick update I've been working on my Dakkajet.

Seen above from the game with Lester I'm well on my way to finishing it, so read on to see.